I was there about then, missed the loon, but I did help pull that Ford SUV out
of the ditch on Stevenson by the farm. Your mitzvah makes a better story and
the Loon probably didn't have AAA to help him!

Phillip McNeil
607.342.5031

    On Saturday, January 6, 2018, 5:01:19 PM EST, Jgaffne2 <jgaff...@gmail.com>