Pine siskins showed up in Homer today (Saturday) also.

Judy Read
Homer

From: David Nicosia
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 9:54 PM
Cc: Cayugabirds-L
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Pine Siskins and Purple Finches at feeders

In Broome County we have had pine siskins show up in several locations in the
past couple days too!

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:24 PM, Nari Mistry <n...@cornell.edu> wrote:

  This morning we have two Pine Siskins and two male Purple Finches at our
feeders, among a hungry horde of birds in this challenging weather.

  One P.Finch was at the feeders yesterday. And when I was outside yesterday I
heard a Pine Siskin clearly but was unable to find it.

  Nari & Gin Mistry
  Ellis Hollow Rd.
  Welcome and Basics
  Rules and Information