The quarry is private property. And as of yesterday they were not plowed out. I
did hear that last year folks were able to get permission at the office to
drive in. Otherwise, it’s viewing from either Hoster or Canoga Roads. Look for
the bird in the trees above the quarry.

Bob

>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES