Walking with Barbara Bauer in Cass Park today between 1 and 2:15 we saw
three ospreys flying near the platform that is in what I think is Union
Field.  Two of them seemed to be interacting, possibly aggressively; one
would land on a light, and the other would fly over and land there and the
first would fly away.  This happened repeatedly.  The third one didn't seem
to engage in this behavior, but flew around the area while this happened,
occasionally landing on the nest.  We continued on to Hogs Hole, and there
was one osprey on that nest.  I can't be sure that it wasn't one of the
ones we saw at Union Field, though we didn't see it fly overhead while we
were walking there. Marsha Kardon