Hi Susan,
I think it is better if you try to resolve the posting problem and then
post yourself. This is the address I use to post: cayugabirds-l@
list.cornell.edu
There is IT support if you hunt around, you should be able to figure it out
or call IT: https://it.cornell.edu/lyris
Chance are you subscribed from a different email address and can only post
from that email address.  Good luck!

Sandy

*---**CLIMATE CHANGE ACTION YOU CAN TAKE: Divesting from animal agriculture
by switching to a plant-based diet can help our planet transform.  A vegan
diet is heart-healthy, non-violent, anti-colonial, and sustainable! **Pledge
the **Ithaca *
*10 or 30-day (Plant-based) Vegan
Challenge!**www.facebook.com/groups/IthacaVeganChallenge/
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/IthacaVeganChallenge/>*
Instagram* #VeganPlanet2020*

*---**Sandy Wold, **sustainability educator/artist*
B.S. Chemistry/Biochemistry, University of Florida
M.S. Science Education​, UC Santa Cruz/SUNY Cortland
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandy-wold-877114a7/
https://sandy-wold.squarespace.com/