"Christmas in July" is a fund raiser for Lifelong, the activities center for
"senior citizens". Vendors buy a table from Lifelong for two days and sell
their wares.
I am selling my late sister's miniature bird collection and any profit I make,
I donate to Cornell Lab of Ornithology, one of Lynn's charities.

The event is scheduled for tomorrow, Friday, 10:00am - 3:00pm and will take
place in the Large Activity Room at Lifelong (119 West Court Street, Ithaca).
The sale continues on Saturday from 9 to noon.

A wide variety of goods will be available at this event at Lifelong, so come
check it out!

Donna Scott

Donna L. Scott
d...@cornell.edu<mailto:d...@cornell.edu>