I talked to Reuben again today. He said that yesterday’s Broad-winged Hawk
migration path shifted eastward during the day. Reuben also heard from another
Amish farmer/birder, Adam Troyer in Candor NY, who counted these raptors
migrating past his place yesterday:
774 Broad-winged Hawks
12 Ospreys
2 American Kestrels
5 Bald Eagles
1 Northern Harrier

Reuben may have missed birds in the beginning of yesterday’s  migration since
they seemed to be in full swing when he first noticed them at 11am. Also his
numbers were not precise. Still he was intrigued by how similar the number was
that he saw and that Adam saw yesterday. Reuben also saw a few additional
species of raptors, but I didn’t take notes on that. He did not see any
migration today.

- - Dave Nutter