The GLOSSY IBIS was present at the east end of the flooded cornfield on
Carncross Road until at least 9:30 this morning. I turned to focus on the
shorebirds, and the Ibis disappeared. Still present when I left were 30 - 40
Greater Yellowlegs, a smaller number of Lesser Yellowlegs, 10 Pectoral
Sandpipers and one Dunlin - as well as a group of Caspian Terns.

Other birds of note this morning were 10 Sandhill Cranes feeding, and
occasionally dancing while calling, in the cornfield north of West Shore Trail
(the road between VD Spoor & Wright Roads) and a group of five Ruddy Ducks at
Knox-Marsellus.

Bob McGuire