This morning, and for 3-4 days prior, I've been hearing common
yellowthroats singing in the woods behind my house (Salmon Creek Valley,
Lansing). In past years, they've also arrived on the early side, yet
hearing one singing by (or before) April 20th seemed a little odd. But this
morning, the bird was right outside my bedroom window, and very loud. I
checked it against the song on eBird (first recording on the list) and it
was identical--basically counter-singing to what was outside. I'm 100% sure
on this one.