If you go, note that ALL of this property is private.  Please bird only from the road and do not trespass!  The folks who own the land are very private and do not welcome strangers walking on it.  Plus there are no trails to follow and all the land around here is infested with deer ticks, so staying on the roads makes sense!

Alicia