Good morning-

The Montezuma Audubon Center is hosting a great event this Friday, Aug. 9th
from 7pm-9:30pm: Montezuma Moth Night!

Fri., August 9, 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Montezuma Moth Night
Join us as we welcome Dr. Meena Madhav Haribal, semi-retired Chemical Ecologist
from Cornell University who studies the behaviors and interactions between
different organisms based on their chemistry. Dr. Haribal will lead an
informative indoor presentation about the unique characteristics of moths and
set up equipment outside to attract Montezuma's moths so you can see them up
close. This is a family-friendly event and all ages are welcome. Bug spray, a
flashlight and camera are recommended. Fee: $5/child, $10/adult, $20/family.
FREE for Friends of the Montezuma Wetlands Complex.

*RAINDATE 8/16/19, 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm Please call 315-365-3588 or e-mail
montez...@audubon.org<mailto:montez...@audubon.org> to make a reservation.

For a complete listing of our events, please visit this link:
https://friendsofmontezuma.org/montezuma-audubon-summer-2019-programs/

Happy birding!

--
Alyssa Johnson