I had a fire in my burn pit this evening well after sunset in the dark. I
thought I heard a crow caw in the distance a few times. Then I was certain
as the bird came pretty close to my house overhead. There was other
american crows cawing at times too for at least an hour or so between 800
and 900 pm well after dark. They were not mobbing anything as they seemed
to be flying by singly. I couldn't ascertain direction but could they be
migrating at night? I don't believe I have ever heard a crow at night
before. anyone ever experience this?

Dave Nicosia