This is pretty weird. If roosting near lights they do talk after dark like a
slumber party. Like downtown Auburn. But roosts in more natural settings are
quiet in dark.  I could only locate them with a receiver and  radio tagged
birds. But they don’t fly in the dark well and I would assume that calling was
because of something that disturbed them and scared them up from a roost spot.

Also they aren’t migrating now- at least no evidence but they are moving in
daylight between foraging areas such as newly turned fields.

Sent from my iPhone