For me it was an exciting morning.  I spotted a red fox out back so I headed to
the sunroom to see if I could watch him.  He ended up hunting for rodents
around my feeder.  While out there I looked to see what birds were there.  It
was about 6:45.  I get the most birds early.  Anyway, a Mockingbird landed on a
metal decoration in the garden.  Very exciting.  I haven’t had a Mocker around
here in many years.  They used to nest in my yard, but then we had a horrible
winter with extreme cold, and I never saw one here again.  They used to defend
the crabapple tree against any bird that would go in the tree.  I’m hoping it
may stay around.  I have lots of winter fruits with crabapples and
winterberries.

Sent from my iPad