Today between 2 and 3pm. Hile School Rd  just east of Ed Hill Rd and along the
S-curve of Red Mill Rd as you travel toward Malloryville. At least two separate
flocks of 25-40. Hard to estimate and I estimated low on my eBird lists.
I got one very good clear look at a single adult and everything in my
incredibly distant grainy pictures looks lark/ish or definite lark. But there
could have been a couple of pipets  that I couldn’t grab by eye or camera.

They were there on Friday as well so probably reliable as much as they ever
are.

Also a young bald eagle soaring high overhead. And little else.

Anne
Sent from my iPhone