The FLLT (https://www.fllt.org/) is an excellent organization and will make
good use of the funds raised.
To everyone who participates individually in the modified Spring Bird
Quests, would it be possible to incorporate the 3rd NYS Breeding Bird Atlas
into your birding if you are not already doing so? This could be done on
either a formal or a casual basis depending on the particular preserve's
relationship to the BBA survey block(s) involved. The resulting data would
likely inform future conservation decisions. If you already use the eBird
Mobile app, it's simply a matter of changing to the New York Breeding Bird
Atlas portal. (https://ebird.org/atlasny/about/submitting-data#changeportal)
Thank you for your consideration. Please feel free to email me with any
questions.
Dave Spier
Clifton Springs, NY
NYS Breeding Bird Atlas volunteer