Someone just informed me about my reply-all gaffe just now. I apologize to
Sandra, Tilden, and everyone for my error (still not sure how that
happened).

Anyway, back on topic, I'll note that on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings at
the Genung Nature Preserve in Freeville, I had experiences similar to what
Dave and Suan posted -- a better-than-expected variety of songbirds finding
food and thermal gains on the sunny banks of Fall Creek, despite the
unseasonable cold. I found 12 species of warblers, almost all male and
often quite cooperative -- Wilson's, Chestnut-sided, Black-throated Blue,
Palm, Pine, Yellow, Yellow-rumped, Blue-winged, American Redstart,
Ovenbird, Northern Waterthrush, and Common Yellowthroat -- plus Blue-headed
Vireos, Veeries, a Spotted Sandpiper, and others.

Mark Chao