I birdied Monkey Run tonight, May 13, from about 6-7:15 p.m.  It was a lovely
evening, and the trails were full of birds.  The highlights were a veery pair
and a flock of warblers, including yellow, yellow-rumped, and a very
cooperative black-throated blue (male). Great crested flycatcher, sapsuckers
galore, a pair of orioles, a chattering belted kingfisher, and the usual
repertoire of woodpeckers, catbirds, and red-winged blackbirds rounded out the
evening.  And a chorus of spring peepers to escort me back to my car.

Sandra Babcock
slb...@cornell.edu

Sent from my Ipad