Hi everyone,

I have received several requests for more information about where the
parking area is that is close to the Black Diamond trail above the Cayuga
Nature Center. It is on Houghton Road, off Garret Road west of route 89. If
you type 2055 Houghton Rd into a mapping app, it should take you to that
u-shaped parking area that also has access to Cayuga Nature Center trails.

Diane