Hello All-

My husband and I went for a morning bird walk at Salt Point where we had
multiple Orchard Oriole sightings!!

At one point we saw 4 males and 1 female simultaneously in/near a flowering
apple tree along the southern leg of the trail. 2 male Baltimores were also in
the tree at the same time- distinctly different in color.

We’re still novice birders, but are 99% sure in our ID- definitely not robins
or towhees! :) Would love to get confirmation from more experienced birders if
anyone else is heading to Salt Point today.

We have a low quality iPhone video of a male where you can hear its calls that
we’d be happy to share with anyone who is interested.

Yay! Spring!
- Martha