Such sad news - Nari was an exceptionally kind & wise man.  In addition
to all his other talents, he and Ginny created a beautiful bird-friendly
garden on their land which they invited people to visit, and they
generously shared advice.  We finally planted a Japanese quince this
spring entirely because of Nari's gentle insistence that his quince
always blooms just in time for the first hummingbirds.  I am grateful we
have this reminder of this wonderful man visible from our front door.

A great loss to the community.

Alicia