I've been seeing quite a bit about the mystery bird virus that is killing
many birds. My understanding is that it originated down South and is
spreading rapidly to the northeast. A friend has relayed that it is now in
Chautauqua county and the Hudson Valley region.

What is everyone's opinion on how to help stop the spread? Are you already
taking down feeders and sanitizing them? Any advice and suggestions from
the experts at the Lab of Ornithology would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tom