Just the other day I saw about a dozen Cedar Waxwings fly catching over the
stream, as viewed from East Hill Rec Way, on the bridge which is near the
intersection of 366/Dryden Rd.  I believe this is something they do frequently,
as it is a good spot to find Waxwings.
--

Sara Jane Hymes

On Aug 13, 2021, at 5:52 PM, madonna stallmann