Hi all,

After seeing the totals from Syracuse's Christmas Bird Count, I got excited
for the upcoming count in Ithaca, and wanted to take the opportunity to
invite everyone who is interested to join us on January 1st, 2022 for
Audubon's 122nd and our 60th annual Christmas Bird Count.
 Please contact me (or any of the Area leaders) off list to join.
 A map of the count circle and further information can be found on the
Cayuga Bird Club website at Cayuga Bird Club - Christmas Bird Count
<https://www.cayugabirdclub.org/resources/christmas-bird-count>
We hope you will join us for a great kick-off to the new year counting
birds and contributing to science!

Thanks,
Josh Snodgrass