Robyn,

Thank you for not trespassing.  My aunt lives down there and it can
sometimes get quite frustrating when people come in and wander freely as
though it's a regular park area.  It is not, it just has "park" in the name
of the road.  I appreciate your consideration.  :)

It warmed my heart to hear of the swans, thank you.  When my uncle was
dying, he asked to come home to Ladoga Park from Florida.  He wanted to see
his beloved lake again and hoped to see some swans too.  It was February
over a decade ago, and he got to see the swans.  I will let my aunt know
they are back.  <3

Jennifer