Thanks Kevin.  I know most folks are respectful and that's very much
appreciated.  It seems a lot of folks discovered the road when the pandemic
started, while out looking for places to walk and run.  So there has been
quite an influx of new people going through.  I expect most don't know that
Ladoga Park Road is a private road.  It has been a little unnerving for the
residents.  Thank you for your reassurance and continued respect.  :)
Happy birding!