I'm astounded that I just had a male PEREGRINE FALCON perched in a small
tree directly across the road from me! I watched it for several minutes as
it sat quietly. I was able to see it perfectly through my living room
window.
I've seen many of these birds up close as I used to help feed them when the
hawk barn was across the road from the old Lab of O building.
Before I wrote this message I checked my field guide to be absolutely
certain (even though there wasn't a doubt in my mind).
I live about six miles from Taughannock and am wondering if it could be
from that area. What a thrilling addition to my yard list!!!

Annette