Donna,

Turkey Vultures usually lay 2 eggs. It takes 28-40 days to incubate, and they
don’t fledge until 60-80 days.

No, a month is not enough time.

Kevin

Kevin J. McGowan, Ph.D.
Senior Course Developer and Instructor
Bird Academy
Cornell Lab of Ornithology
159 Sapsucker Woods Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
k...@cornell.edu<mailto:k...@cornell.edu>
607-254-2452

Do you know about our other distance-learning opportunities? Visit Bird
Academy<https://academy.allaboutbirds.org/courses/>,
https://academy.allaboutbirds.org/courses/  to see our list of courses.