Hi Donna,

Quite a dilemma presented.  You could call the DEC to clarify the nest's
protection under the migratory bird act when it is within a private
structure.  Perhaps they can relocate the nest and egg(s) for you.  I also
know of a wildlife rehabber who specializes in TVs.  Perhaps she can help
too.  Feel free to DM me.

Jennifer