I just want to remind all that we are in very dry conditions and all sources of
liquid will be more essential for each creature. Their motivation to learn must
be very elevated.

All guests are considered to be co habitants on the land we share and all are
welcome here. But we do have an effective squirrel baffle over our hummingbird
feeder and two bird baths and a little garden pond that is utilized by all.

Linda Orkin
Ithaca ny