I support much of what Alicia has written. I admire her effort putting it
together. I do think there is a wider perspective on funding for USFW refuges.
Operational expenses come out of the US budget. That includes salaries,
equipment, maintenance, and all other yearly expenses that go on forever after
the land is purchased. I pay for that in my taxes.By the way, I have been a
member of Ducks Unlimited.
John
    On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 06:35:08 PM EST, Peter Saracino