How do you join that server?

Thanks, Deb

On May 18, 2024 12:32 PM, Jay McGowan <jw...@cornell.edu> wrote:
Highly likely, many thousand were migrating up Cayuga Lake early this morning,
from Myers and Long Point.

And hopefully most everyone interested in rare birds has joined the NY Discord
server by now, but if not, I found a winter plumage PACIFIC LOON off Long Point
State Park this morning as well!

On Sat, May 18, 2024, 12:28 PM Peter Saracino