please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi Associates,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *Hadoop Developer*

 Project Location- * Orlando, FL*

Duration –*6+ months*

*Need 10+ years of EXP*

*Job Description*

·         Experienced in Hadoop systems & Kafka agents

·         Work with business users, help them to understand Hadoop
frameworks and how it works, establish the process

·         Work with Hadoop architects, provide solutions, code & deliver
the project.

Thanks & Regards

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter