Please send me resume meenak...@rgtalent.com
6 months /Contract
* Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Mode of Interview: Telephonic + Skype*
developers in this position work within the full software development life
cycle (sdlc), with particular emphasis on maintain/developing applications.
responsibilities include helping to architect complex solutions by
participating in meetings as part of proposal and requirements gathering
process and thoroughly understanding customer requirements, turning designs
and user interface mockups into functional applications/reports. applicant
must be able to provide supervisor with outlined tasks and dates to
successfully complete customer projects on time and within budget. will
write software for both back-end and front-end functionality of website.
applicant must be able to collaborate effectively with creative team during
the creative process, provide technical leadership, and assume overall
accountability for a successful implementation on all customer projects.
applicant must be able to deliver effective training to customer personnel
of various skill levels and technical capabilities. applicant must be
proficient in powerbuilder and sql, understanding what it takes to develop
applications that are cross-browser and standards compliant, and meet
accessibility/disability requirements or applications that are easily
installed as a two tiered client server application. applicant must
demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, understand how to tactfully
communicate difficult/sensitive information, and resolve and/or escalate
issues in a timely manner. responsibilities include on-call evenings,
weekends and holidays to cover system emergencies and updates.
required skills (rank in order of importance):
• 5+ years developing applications with *powerbuilder *
• experience in microsoft sql server 2008/2012/2014.
• experience developing reports using crystal reports
• excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
• have the ability to examine and quickly learn existing business logic and
• excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form.
• excellent analytical, problem solving, and code-reading skills.
• must be a self-starting team player, and have the ability to perform well
in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• ability to re-mediate security issues within developed application code
• knowledge of best practices in web design
preferred skills (rank in order of importance):
• experience with visual studio, c#, asp.net is a plus.
• experience with git or git hub is a plus.
Thanks & Regards, *MEENAKSHI MEHTA* Technical Resource Specialist *RG
Talent Inc.* 39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone :
510-443-0757 EXT- 107 Email : meenak...@rgtalent.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.