Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me at abhishek.chaudh...@apptad.com
<abhishek.chaudh...@apptad.com>*

*Direct Client Position*

*Job Title: Informatica MDM Architect*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

*Position Type:  Contract*

*MOI: Telephonic*

*Skills: *INFORMATICA MDM, DATA MIGRATION, ETL JOB MIGRATION

*Responsibilities:*

- Responsible for overall  solution architecture

- Involve in migration of on premise MDM solution to AWS VPC using EC2 and
RDS components in cloud

- Migrate MDM configurations from on-premise to AWS

- Install Informatica MDM v10.0 HF4 on RDS in AWS

- Migrate data from on-premise Oracle to RedShift on AWS

- Perform data reconciliation testing

- Forecast capacity/growth needs w/current projected data sets

- Manage current and future needs in data design and content.

- Identify  and bridge any gap in solution during migration cycle

- Co-ordinate  migration activities

- Stakeholder demo

- Tune and balance platform based on UAT/QA feedback

- Plan for next phase of development and new data/APIs

*Required Experience:*

   - *Minimum 10 years of experience in BI/DW*
   - *Experience in Informatica MDM*
   - *Experience in data migration*
   - *Knowledge on AWS*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Chaudhary*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter // AppTad Inc.*

*3125 South Price Road, Suite 122, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Desk – 703-574-3051*

*Email ID: - abhishek.chaudh...@apptad.com*