>> We have about 100 machines, with about 400 cores - a mix of >> older 2 socket up to modern 12 core systems. Compiles are >> ~~10% of the work load. The NFS server with CCACHE_DIR has >> 6 RAID-5 disks; it does other things too, not just ccache. >> We decided to bond 4 ethernet ports into the NFS server as >> we saw occasional bottlenecks exceeding 1GbE out of that >> server. >> > >Quite interesting. Why does the compilers only take 10% of the time? Are >you saying that ccache does the rest 90%?
I meant on average 10% of the cpus are doing compilation, the other 90% of the farm is doing other things. -Wilson _______________________________________________ ccache mailing list email@example.com https://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/ccache