Not the question you might be thinking.  It seems really basic, but I must be
forgetting something.  When I preserve a call to the PSTN, once mgcp has lost
connectivity to the primary call manager, If I hang up the voip phone, the PSTN
line does not hang up.

I don't see UCM send anything to the MGCP gateway in my debugs and consequently
a disconnect never get sent to the PRI.  The call eventually disconnects due to
timeout.  This occurs whether the primary call agent comes back online or not.

What am I missing?