Yes, using debug mgcp packet I see the gateway send a RSIP, the backup CUCM
sends it's RQNT, I can then see the AUEP for each channel, and the
corresponding AUCX for the active channel.  A show ccm-manager shows it as
registered to the backup.  The call is eventually disconnected when the gateway
sends a DLCX to call manager after about 15 seconds.  I am testing by shuting
down the primary cucm call manager service.