Just wondering if anyone encountered this problem.

I still can't get MOH when calling the PSTN phone and the site is not in SRST
mode.  According to the sh command below.  The call manager has done its job
but the GWY is not responding.  Any ideas?  MOH local and between HQ works
fine.  Just need a sanity check.  Thanks for all your help

SRST-Site#sh ccm-manager music-on-hold
Current active multicast sessions : 1
 Multicast       RTP port   Packets       Call   Codec    Incoming
 Address         number     in/out            id                    Interface
239.1.1.1         16384   0/0              12   g711ulaw

ccm-manager music-on-hold bind fa0/1

call-manager-fallback
 ip source-address 192.168.31.10 port 2000 strict-match
 moh music-on-hold.au
 multicast moh 239.1.1.1 port 16384 route 192.168.31.10

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00802d1c31.html#wp1046789