From: Miron Kobelski [mailto:findko...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 1:13 PM
To: givemeccievoice2...@gmail.com
Cc: Roig Borrell, Francesc Xavier; Shrini; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] RSVP LLQ priority value calculation

I disagree... I would never include L2 in RSVP bandwidth calculations.
To see what values RSVP uses, check "show ip rsvp installed" in ringing and
connected states. it is 40 and 24 kbps for g729.

I'd say that RSVP overhead should constitute no more then 1kbps (only several
small messages during RSVP negotations!)

regards
kobel