Adam,
This is correct. If you have a requirement to send the + you'll have to add at voice-port using a translation-rule. Jeff From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of adam compton Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:19 PM To: <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] H323 gateway doesn't send the plus on outgoing PRI calls Well, I might have found my answer: http://www.voiceie.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=002862 Poster says that h323 gateways can't process the plus. Can anyone confirm? Adam Compton On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 8:15 PM, adam compton <[email protected]> wrote: I'm using external calling number mask with full e164 number. When I call from an extension out a MGCP gateway, the call goes as expected with the +. If I dial out of an H323 gateway, the external number shows with no plus. Anybody ran into this before? I can add the plus with a translation-profile on the voice-port, but in the back of my head, I feel i must be doing something wrong on the Call Manager side of things. Adam Compton
_______________________________________________ For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com
