Hi Adam,

I found this in CCM service settings for some of H323 parameters :

Ensure that calls over QSIG trunks do not utilize + because it is not
supported by QSIG. This parameter has no effect on H.323 outbound calls
because H.323 unconditionally strips the + sign when routing outbound calls.
This is a required field. Default: False

Best regards
Andriy

2011/3/24 adam compton <[email protected]>

> I'm using external calling number mask with full e164 number.  When I call
> from an extension out a MGCP gateway, the call goes as expected with the +.
> If I dial out of an H323 gateway, the external number shows with no plus.
> Anybody ran into this before?  I can add the plus with a translation-profile
> on the voice-port, but in the back of my head, I feel i must be doing
> something wrong on the Call Manager side of things.
>
> Adam Compton
>
> _______________________________________________
> For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
> visit www.ipexpert.com
>
>
_______________________________________________
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit 
www.ipexpert.com

Reply via email to