The lab is meant to be difficult so that when you do real work in the real
world you will have the ability to work through issues at a Cisco Certified
Internetwork Expert level.

 I know that people are upset because they feel your either trying to cheat
your way to CCIE or trying to get someone else to.

Perhaps if you just ask questions based on the blue print or based on one of
the learning labs from IPExpert, CCBootcamp or INE, then people might see
value in learning with you.

If you do not have these resources, then perhaps instead of spending money
on the CCIE lab, spend that money getting a set of learning labs and be sure
to included Rack Rental with it so that you can actually do the tasks.

If you do these things, practice a lot, and learn the required knowledge, it
does not mean you will pass, but it surely improves your chances.