Don't take it personal; he just asked you to do what you were supposed to do
from the beginning. Want better answers? That's simple, ask better
questions. The same way you felt with his answer I felt with your question.
We're all looking for the same goal; nobody is testing people here, that's
the Lab proctor's task.

Do you have any debug output so we can share knowledge while keeping a
focused troubleshooting? Guessing will lead to an useless email chain and
unfixed problem. In other words, help us help you.

If you do not know what debugs you should run; well ask for them and we will
be happy to provide you with the document you need to read.

Regards,
Roger Carpio.