!!!!!  ALL BE ADVISED   !!!!
The new 5-lab handbooks are somewhat in "beta" mode I believe as I've ran
into some minor errors and such.  But the biggest issue is that I'm finding
the solution guide for Lab#5 is not available (the estimated timeline for
it to published has passed) and I'm finding out in Lab#4 there a section
completly skipped in the solution guide.  If anyone has some thoughts about
making this work - please post.

Ensure that everytime somebody leaves user [fill in name] a new voicemail
in his account that a message notification call is made out to PSTN line
2.  The call should be sent out of the SiteA gateway as a local call, with
the SiteB gateway acting as a backup.  If the call goes out the SiteB
gateway, it should be a long distance call.  Ensure that Unity Connection
cannot place a call outbound to any other number except PSTN line 2
(+12024678124).

Setting up a subscriber's notification device is the easy part - getting
Unity Connection to dial out that number to CUCM - where / how is that
controlled?