 From: Jurassic Labs <jurassicl...@gmail.com>
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:14 PM
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 5-lab Workbook #4 - Unity Connection Notification

!!!!!  ALL BE ADVISED   !!!!
The new 5-lab handbooks are somewhat in "beta" mode I believe as I've ran into
some minor errors and such.  But the biggest issue is that I'm finding the
solution guide for Lab#5 is not available (the estimated timeline for it to
published has passed) and I'm finding out in Lab#4 there a section completly
skipped in the solution guide.  If anyone has some thoughts about making this
work - please post.

Ensure that everytime somebody leaves user [fill in name] a new voicemail in
his account that a message notification call is made out to PSTN line 2.  The
call should be sent out of the SiteA gateway as a local call, with the SiteB
gateway acting as a backup.  If the call goes out the SiteB gateway, it should
be a long distance call.  Ensure that Unity Connection cannot place a call
outbound to any other number except PSTN line 2 (+12024678124).

Setting up a subscriber's notification device is the easy part - getting Unity
Connection to dial out that number to CUCM - where / how is that controlled?