I understand the debugging for gatekeeper in the scenario provided such that
the backbone gatekeeper cannot receive a call and we need to determine and
document the reasons the call will not go through.  What I cannot seem to
find in the Online support available during the lab is the Cause Codes ­
could someone please provide me with a location for these codes that will be
available in the lab?  These would be the hex codes generated in the debug
h225 ans1 command.  Thanks for the help.

Steve