Yes I can confirm I am alive and well and am at IPX. I was worried there for a
while that you guys on the list had heard something so it is a relief to hear
Wayne say that:-)

--
Vik Malhi – CCIE #13890
Managing Partner / Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

IPexpert is a premier provider of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on Demand, Audio
Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the Cisco CCIE (R&S,
Voice, Wireless, Security & Service Provider) certification(s) with training
locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and Australia. Be
sure to visit our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities
<http://www.ipexpert.com/communities>  and our public website at
www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com/>