Dennis. STOP IT! I don't know if you are a spammer or a collection of
some group of other people scamming and spamming this thread to cheat.

I've been noticing all this lab 7 and all this other bullish*t stuff
flying around. Passing on the first attempt. Excuse after excuse after
excuse of why cheating is needed. "I'm getting married. I have no
patience." Whatever the case may be.  It doesn't warrant cheating.

DON'T CHEAT and STOP POSTING. Learn your material. Be a master of your
craft which is the CCIE.

I'm going to throw this in this into another perspective. If you ever
go do a doctor to get help because you or your family member is sick,
do you want to visit a doctor that cheated his way through medical
school?l  F-NO! FFFF NO!!!!! I want a doctor that worked hard, is
ethical and is passionate in his field.  You don't realize that you
are working on a PBX. A voice system that is extremely important. I
used to work for Nortel and I now work at Cisco.  Every vendor
stresses the importance of the PBX and 5, 9's availability. That also
includes making sure you configure and setup your PBX right for 911
emergencies and best practices.  Ever think about that lives can be at
stake? I'm taking it to the extreme, but at the end of the day, your
work and what is installed is important to people on a daily basis.

Please please please use this forum for help and building up other
students studying for the exam like me in an ethical manner.

Josh Reola
www.joshreola.com