Hi,

This is not a spam or anything neither we are cheating anyone!

This is what i think and as per me it is right.

When we go to school they teach subjects we note it in our book.

While exam comes we read that but still once we complete that we ran here
and there collecting more info e.g self study or question set or see last 3
years question set what other people got it till now & we do those also!!!!!

It's a human nature that everyone want to pass in 1st attempt so that do
not mean it is a cheating, Either it is you or anyone else.

Now we know the subject here and we are making our final touch to get other
close workbooks so that we can clear it easily , It do not mean that we do
not know the technology or skipping the tech
definitely everyone needed last touch  workbooks which help him to pass the
test you can consider it last 3 years question set or whatever...

Now i have a questions to you

When in school we came out after test everyone says and ask discuss about
how you did what was the answer you put is it anything difference....

Same in every every every institute when you enroll you first make friends
then discuss learn with him go for attempt he comes out then he update to
others and that is how it works so is that mean these are cheating if it is
then we should close all the training institutes.

Writing my above email do not mean or hurt anyone echo its just a truth
what i am trying to say.

Now even in school we have some different cases !!! ha ha like they will
refer the workbooks but say i do not , some will say coming in front yes i
did and passed bec of this , some will take write all the
questions/solutions in their own format and then say they have made it by
their own to proof them they are more good then others....

Some will do hard work take and search and verify what other did is it
right or not from those workbooks.... again this is natural

I don't want to make this email big so that people will not even study and
through in dusbi..

I wish everyone good luck and success in life I have purchase the same bec
i do not have 3 attempts for free where i go in lab and look at the
questions come out make it and then again and then again and 4th or 5th
attempt i will go and pass :)

Josh friend

(Please please please use this forum for help and building up other
students studying for the exam like me in an ethical manner.)

Do you mean to say attempt the exam without books.... very strange everyone
has ethical manner its just want and how you take it, It's depend on you.

Please don't reply now on this because it wont change my mind :) bye tc

Regards